EshaTape - Self adhesive elastomeric bituminous waterproofing tape with polyester aluminium top cover
EshaTape is an elastomeric bituminous waterproofing self-adhesive tape of advanced-technology. It is produced from SBS modified bitumen which exhibits impressive elasticity even at extremely low temperatures (-40 °C), and special additives that give the tape self-adhesive properties, hence the ability to stick very easily to a suitably prepared substrate without the need of a torch. Its top cover is polyester aluminium film with high elasticity and mechanical strength (acts also as EshaTape’s reinforcement) and its bottom cover is a silicone release film.
It is produced in different widths and is designed for waterproofing and protection of every surface exposed to UV radiation.
- Cracks sealing or repair (patching) of existing waterproofing layer
- Joints sealing between different materials (e.g. metal pipes with concrete walls, tiles, chimneys and roof windows, gypsum boards with other construction materials, glasses with metal frames, etc.)
- Construction joints or cracks between same or different construction materials (e.g. concrete, metal, walls, wood, etc.)
- Repair of water tanks, wells, etc.
- UV Protection and waterproofing of metal and concrete pipes
- Joint Sealing in automotive sector (caravans, cars, trucks)
Standard Length: 10m. Standard Width: 5,10, 20,30,50,100cm.
Tel: +30- 210 5518700
Fax: +30-210 5572974
Offices – Warehouse Thes/niki:
Fax: +30-2310 783326