EshaStick Alpes 1.2 - Self adhesive elastomeric bituminous waterproofing membrane with polyester aluminium top cover
EshaStick Alpes 1.2 is an advanced-technology self-adhesive elastomeric bituminous waterproofing felt. It is produced from SBS modified bitumen which exhibits impressive elasticity and enhanced viscoelastic properties even at very low temperatures (-40 °C), and special additives that give the membrane self-adhesive properties, hence the ability to stick very easily to a suitably prepared substrate without the need of a torch.
EshaStick Alpes 1.2 is 1.2 mm thick, has a top cover of Polyester Aluminium sheet with high elasticity and mechanical strength and a bottom cover of a silicon release PE film.
Typical uses of EshaStick Alpes 1.2:
- Waterproofing of vertical surfaces exposed to the sun.
- Final layer of flat roofs’ waterproofing.
- Directly on both rigid polyurethane metallic prefabricated boards and extruded polystyrene boards.
- Excellent vapor barrier due to its aluminium top cover.
- To both metal and concrete pipes for waterproofing and protection from UV radiation.
Packing in rolls of 25m x 1m.
Tel: +30- 210 5518700
Fax: +30-210 5572974
Offices – Warehouse Thes/niki:
Fax: +30-2310 783326