EshaStick 3000-X - Self adhesive bituminous waterproofing membranes with HDPE top cover - Radon barrier
EshaStick 3000-X is an advanced-technology self-adhesive elastomeric bituminous waterproofing felt. It is produced from SBS modified bitumen which exhibits impressive elasticity and enhanced viscoelastic properties even at extremely low temperatures (-40 °C), and special additives that give the membrane self-adhesive properties, hence the ability to stick very easily to a suitably prepared substrate without the need of a torch.
EshaStick 3000-X, is 1.5 mm thick, has a top cover of High Density Polyethylene Sheet (HDPE) with enhanced mechanical properties also functioning as its reinforcement, and a bottom cover of silicon release paper.
ESHASTICK 3000 X self-adhesive membranes have a wide application field:
- Waterproofing of concrete foundation and underground sidewalls.
- Radon and Methane Gas Barrier.
- Waterproofing of flat roofs, either under the thermal insulation element (inverted roofs), or above the thermal insulation.
- Directly on both rigid polyurethane metallic prefabricated boards and extruded polystyrene boards.
- On metal or wood surfaces.
- To both metal and concrete pipes for protection and waterproofing.
- Waterproofing of garden pots.
Packing in 1m x 20m.
Tel: +30- 210 5518700
Fax: +30-210 5572974
Offices – Warehouse Thes/niki:
Fax: +30-2310 783326